Courtesy of ROY WHEELER REALTY – GREENE.
This large tract of farmland is comprised of nearly 170 acres of open farmland and 100 acres of hardwoods. Very gently rolling topography with 2 spring fed creeks and tons of possibilities. Property has over 55 by-right division rights. Nearly 1/2 mile of road frontage along Moore Rd. Public Water stretches along the entire front of the property, while public Sewer is less than 1/2 mile from property. Well positioned for future development or a great candidate for Conservation Easement.
Property Details and Features
- City: Ruckersville
- Directions: From Ruckersville, take 33W to left on Moore Road., go approximately 1 mile to property on right.
- 148 days on the market
- 269 acres
- Best use: Farming,Residential
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
Home Owner’s Association
- HOA: No
- Elementary school: Ruckersville
- Middle school: William Monroe
- High school: William Monroe
- Tax year: 2018
- Annual taxes: $13,138